Personal training is a great way to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Matt has over 15 years of personal training experience. He offers training to all ages, shape and sizes from national athletes to pensioners wanting to move with better control and strength. He specialises in strength and conditioning coaching advising numerous clients from a variety of sports including Rugby League, boxing, football, netball and racing car drivers. He has also runs fitness classes including spinning, box fit, circuits and boot camps.
• Powerwave Instructor course
• Studio Spin Instructor course
• Boxercise Instructor course
• Advanced Functional Trainer
• TRX Suspension Trainer Instructor course
• Kettlebell Foundation course
• Kettlebell Instructor Certification course
• UK Strength and Conditioning Association Accreditation Qualification
• Plyometrics/speed and agility instructor
• Preliminary award in training speed agility and quickness
• Weight lifting for sports performance course (UKSCA)
1-2-1 personal training sessions start from £35.00 per hour. Student discounts and joint personal training sessions are also available.